I knowwwww... I have not been sticking with my original plan of trying to blog As Much As Possible & obviously I have not! School really has been SO overwhelming, but I need to at least make some "me" time and blog once a week, don't ya think?!
Anyways, lets move on here to a few random thoughts :)
1. I am glad to say it is officially my birthday month (almost twenty one!) & one of my favorite months of the year!
2. I will be making a post soon of birthday gifts that I am looking at. But serious moment for a second: does anyone ever feel guilty when someone asks, "What do you want for your birthday?" I sure do & I don't know why. I have always hated asking for things...maybe it's because I have expensive taste sometimes (oops ;])
3. I finished my custom Bib Statement Necklace! Cannot wait to make another one :)
I have to thank Sarah over at werejustlikeyouonlyprettier.blogspot.com for the tutorial
4. If you have not seen this recipe yet, then you must see it now. These porkchops are amazinggggg!
5. And finally...G and I somehow came up with halloween costumes this year &&& looks like Joe Dirt and Brandy are the winners (go ahead & laugh)