Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring is in the Air

All of these "April Showers" (even though it is still March) have of course put me in the shopping mood!  Here are a few of my recent spring purchases that I absolutely adore:


Merona at Target
--This is the skirt and I also got a navy dress with gold and yellow sequins at the neckline, and a mint colored cardigan (I was having a blue frenzy!)


Victoria's Secret Gorgeous Bra
--Push up bra that is extremely comfortable & can be worn 4 different ways (regular, halter, razor back, and lowback)



Shoes from New York & Company 
Best part--buy one get one 50% off! Ended up getting both pair for less than $25 :] 




Coach Poppy Perfume 
--Sweetly scented jasmine and gardenia mingle with fresh cucumber and candied rose petals

Happy Shopping!
xo, blh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a sweet treat :)