Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Laughter & Love

If you haven't seen the movie Bridesmaids, you ladies better get your tickets!  April and I went to see it opening night & I have never laughed so much in my life :D  As she and I called it, its the "girl version" of the Hangover and really is such a great movie (we are actually considering going again to see it; well worth the $10!)








On another note one of my favorite country couples got married this weekend: Miranda Lambert & Blake Shelton! Cannot wait to see all of the wedding bliss especially since everything is bigger in Texas... including her engagement ring 



Saturday and Sunday we made a trip out to Edisto with the family. It was so great to see everyone and of course have a few laughs (more like a ton of laughs!) My Aunt and Uncle came in from NC and rented a beach front house inviting us to stay.  We ate at the amazing Post Office, absolutely love eating there.  


Unfortunately I had a severe hives breakout 3 nights in a row starting on Friday so I was center of attention Saturday night after dinner but quickly took care of that with a few benedryl & baking soda bath (such joy!)  Still not sure of what caused the hives, the doctor couldn't figure out what was caused by it either, but the weekend was beautiful and looking forward to another great weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a sweet treat :)