Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Southern Charm

There's nothing better than a little southern charm & when I stumbled across this website, I completely fell in love!  Dixie Patches is an adorable sight with what women love most...JEWELRY!  I'm thinking of starting a new charm bracelet as well as a new tradition (maybe with the boyfriend;]) and I think these charms are the perfect start.  Each piece of jewelry comes in a small yellow and white seersucker bag & a little yellow box (Just knowing it arrives like that screams my name!)  It's a southern twist to your typical "little blue box" aka Tiffany's.
10 of the 15 available charms






My top 5 picks :

1. peel n' eat shrimp (a quirky joke since I'm actually allergic to shrimp)
2. boiled peanut (love'em!)
3. signature bow (too cute!)

4.hurricane palm (SC palms & the blessing that I was born after Hurricane Hugo)

5. magnolia cross (in memory of my mom :])

From earrings to necklaces, charms to cufflinks (for the fellas), even t-shirts & hats, every southern belle will fall in love with what Dixie Patches has to offer! Did I mention you get a free koozie just by adding your name & email to their email list?  
How charming is that? ;)
xo♥blh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a sweet treat :)