Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Start of Something New

Couldn't be more excited at the start of my blog!  This is the first of many to come & I cannot wait to continue forward! :)

I guess for my first topic I can discuss the lovely Valentine's Day that was yesterday. My sweet boyfriend stopped by with a tiny card in hand and informed me "this is all I got for you", I pulled it out to read "Happy Valentine's Day, I love you!"  Just that little something put a smile on my face, even though I told him not to get me ANYTHING.  Well then he decides to tell me the rest is in the truck...a cute Edible Arrangement!  Best part, was when he told me "I only got a little chocolate because...
 1. you have diabetes 
2. you love chocolate 
& 3. you're not supposed to eat lots of chocolate with diabetes but you do it anyways" 

It's the little things that matter ♥ 

xo♥,blh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a sweet treat :)