Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Spice Up Your Life

I couldn't help but to write up a quirky little post this morning after the reunion of the Spice Girls at the Olympic Closing Ceremony!


First I must say, have any of them aged?! They all look fantastic! I was in love with the Spice Girls (probably 5 CDs and their movie), but of course my favorite was Baby Spice (Emma) back in the day.
Look at those sparkly heels?!
To add to the "Spice", did y'all hear that Jennifer Aniston is engaged??? She seriously is one of my favorite actresses, and the whole Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie situation kind of makes me cringe...{I won't get into that nonsense}, but hooray for her and Justin Theroux!!! 



I also found a "spicy" recipe on Pinterest I want to try {It's the closest thing to spicy that I will eat haha}
Easy Creamy White Chicken Enchiladas }
{{{ 6-8 corn tortillas (enchilada size) 1 pre-cooked plain rotisserie chicken, shredded 1 cup sweet corn 4 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided in half Sauce: 3 tablespoons butter 3 tablespoons all purpose flour 1-1/4 cups chicken broth 1 10oz can cream of chicken soup 1 cup sour cream 1 4oz can chopped green chiles 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper 1/4 teaspoon sea salt Oven @ 350, 25-30 min}}}


And last here is a few spicy little items I am looking forward to this Fall
Essie Fall 2012 Collection

Fall candles at Bath & Body Works
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice
xoxo
{blh}
















2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love everything about this post! I freaked out when the Spice Girls played at the closing ceremonies and I thought they were amazing! And I've always had a girl crush on Jennifer Aniston and when I found out she was engaged I was so excited! She better have a baby asap :) AND I'm so excited for the Essie Fall collection! That green is to die for. Awesome post!

    http://booksbeautyandbars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wonderful comment! I agree with JA needing to have a baby soon too :) just followed your blog!!!

      Delete

Leave a sweet treat :)