Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday...and I am Back!!!

It has been well over a year since I have last posted on my blog...needless to say I'm way overdue!  School this past year and work has kept me fairly busy, so sticking with the whole blog thing just wasn't working out.  I have decided to give the blog another chance:
A. Didn't want to just give up on it :)
B. For the first time since I was 16, I will not be working for an entire year!
C. I need a place to put my amazing thoughts of course ;]

So let's get started!

I woke up this morning to a text from my dad at 5:30...(grrrr) so I obviously did not go back to sleep, that is why this post is SO early.  To catch everyone up, I just finished summer semester and I have 2 weeks off before I am back at it again.  I really am going to try to enjoy these next few days, as well as my last days at work with some of the sweetest ladies!

{What I'm Loving Wednesday}
Basically everything I pinned on Pinterest lately

The new South Carolina Lilly Pulitzer Print
photo link

Having my first house key made into a bracelet
photo link

This is a photo from the recent Southern Living Idea House : The house is really beautiful with how they transformed it, and it is open now in Georgia through the Fall.  This is the master suite and I love how it's got this rustic chic vibe about it.
photo link

I am ready for fall and winter to get here! This sweater from J.Crew (on the Net-A-Porter website for 60% off---which is no longer available I just read after I posted this deal [dang it]) would be perfect for a Holiday party
photo link
Found an awesome trick for cleaning fruit! I did it with strawberries and they have lasted for dayssss..
use water & 1 cup of vinegar & let your fruit soak for about 10 minutes to get rid of all the dirt and wax
photo link

And of course I couldn't do this What I'm Loving Wednesday without adding Wedding Ideas :)

Charleston map as programs
photo link

I really like this centerpiece with the cotton in the mason jar
photo link

A "getting ready" photo of the bride's attire
photo link

And last throwing glitter as the bride & groom leave...love it!
photo link


xoxo
bHl












No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a sweet treat :)